Sunday, November 30, 2008

FUCK A CRITIC (my comments in bold, obv)

Suffering from a little insomnia, so I figured I'd write about my time with [redacted]. First of all, it is hard to get a date with her because of her screening. But if she is able to get enough dates, then I guess it works for her. What's the point of even saying that?! you said you were 100% cool with my process because of my safety. After a few emails, I set up a date through her assistant and as forewarned in a few other reviews, she was a no call, no show (she texted me an hour after the fact).BULLSHIT i totally let him know beforehand and he didn't respond to ME until like 2 hours later. Since I'm a sucker for young spinners, I set up another appt with her directly and she assured me she would commit. Was a disappointment, but she's got what some of us want. you didn't seem disappointed when you left! Plenty of other girls for those who don;t want the hassle. and plenty of other Johns, too.

Got to her location and was met by a beautiful small girl. I could wrap my hands almost around her waist. We talked to get better acquainted. She didn't really initiate anything so I gave her a massage leading to kissing and an extended session of DATY. She was very responsive and I just enjoyed her little body. Eventually got to some missionary where I went pretty quickly. Cleaned up and was on my way. I will see her again. Had a good time and next time should be even better, though she doesn't appear to be offering the 90 minutes special anymore. THIS IS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY.

One other observation is I realized while I like the younger girls, the slightly older girls seem to realize that we guys (at least me) need a little more foreplay and want a girl who knows what she likes and takes the lead a bit, making the time together equally and mutually enjoying. When I just want to have fun, a girl like [redacted]is perfect, but when I need more subtle attention, a girl like [redacted] is perfect. dude, communication is obviously not your forté. had you said something, i would've stayed another hour with you. everyone leaves a satisfied customer!


This is what I had to wake up to today wtf. I'm so upset. Business has been so good lately. Something like this can (and probably will) screw up my business.
I
promptly placed an ad online offering an outcall special. I need this to blow over quickly and the best way to do that is to blow someone else and have him write a stellar review. The next guy's experience basically has to be like "wtf was that other guy thinking." FUCK I'M SO PISSED. I freaked out after I read it and sent the guy like 2 messages so hopefully he'll edit it or take the whole thing down. This is such improper etiquette! The guy always asks me if I even want a review up. AND THE AUDACITY TO NAME-DROP ANOTHER PROVIDER? WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND.



FUCK

3 comments:

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

WOW...don't feel bad...i wish i ahd more comforting words to say. lo siento..

Pop Friction said...

he actually went back and changed it to only say nice things. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

Roby Gupta said...

Thanks for Sharing helpfull information

Thanks
Roby