Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Black Friday kicks off the beginning of holiday hell. I'm scared to go to the mall for the next month. I don't understand why people still go when there are so many great deals online. You don't even have to put clothes on! 3 people have already died (2 people shot each other at TOYS R US and 1 wal-mart worker got TRAMPLED trying to open the door in the morning).

With the economy being as iffy as it is this holiday season I'm a little bit concerned. So far my business has only picked up, which is good and sort of expected since people get really lonely during the holidays. I just hope it stays like this instead of people cutting back completely on my services. I don't see that many married people so I think things will be golden.

1 comment:

Roby Gupta said...

Thanks for Sharing helpfull information

Thanks
Roby