Saturday, November 22, 2008

Once again, with feeling

It's a little annoying for me to have start this over, but here I am. I had another blog that I was starting to get great feedback from. Unfortunately for me I had a moment of UBER paranoia and had to take it down.

That's the trouble with living a double-life. You're always about to get caught so knowing how to cover your tracks is key. I was doing a little bit of browsing online and decided to look at the old blog of a friend of mine. Unfortunately it wasn't until I clicked the link that I realized I was still on my blog and knowing her she'd have a tracker on her site that would show her the site I came from/my ip address. All she'd have to do is read the blog to start accusing me of things even though there wasn't anything on there that blatantly screamed my name. Still, better safe than sorry.

So here I am, ready to whore another day.

No comments: